Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” - Gail Devers


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Well a lot has changed since I last posted. We found another house and moved! It's not in the neighborhood we had originally hoped for, but we really seem to be happy here. The house is bigger with more windows and has so much potential. Honestly, I don't think I've been this happy in a long time...and that's saying something since I'm still not passing my class...

So, yeah, school isn't going as I had hoped. I've shed a lot of tears over the past few weeks, but I think I'm finally accepting that I may be repeating this semester. Sure, I'll be disappointed, but it's not the end of the world. I still have my family, friends, and health and that's what's important. I'm still trying to pull it off, but I'm prepared for the worst. It's all in God's hands and I feel relieved to know He has a plan for me and I just need to trust in Him.

Onto other exciting news...the transfer is less than 2 weeks away (12 days to be exact)!!!! I'm really getting excited again! The embryos should be heading to the clinic this upcoming week, I believe. The transfer will take place the weekend before my final, so I'll have time to study while I'm on bedrest. Maybe those "maybe babies" will be my good luck charms?!

In two weeks, I shall find out our destiny in more ways than one! Let's just hope my plans are somewhat parallel with God's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment