Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” - Gail Devers


Saturday, May 1, 2010

What a pain in the...

Well I took the first PIO injection for this surrogacy journey! I can't believe how nervous I was since I've done this so many times before. Of course, our heating pad is supposedly packed away in the garage since we moved and that played a huge part in my anxiety. The medication is so thick that I depend on the heating pad to help thin it prior to the injection and then again after it's in the muscle. Anyway, I survived! :) And we're now less than a week away from transfer!




1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I didn't know you were planning another one. I'm glad that I found your blog. I've read each one of your surrogacy journals, I'm excited to read another one.

    ReplyDelete